HIV & FAITH AMBASSADORS PROGRAM: Cultivating a cohort of Black faith leaders/communities and Black medical providers who collaborate for an anti-stigma HIV campaign, effectively disseminate HIV education, encourage early diagnoses, and link African American populations in North Carolina to care.
- Black faith leaders and Black medical providers across the state of North Carolina will collaborate for an anti-stigma HIV initiative and campaign.
- Black faith leaders and faith communities are empowered to have leading HIV health ministries and outreach programs.
- Faith leaders receiving a non-credit bearing certificate of completion through the leading organization, NCATEC(NC AIDS Training Education Centers.
- Ambassadors provided opportunities to engage with leading faith leaders and organizations from across the state of North Carolina.
- Engage in capacity building training that will provide both with necessary skillset to do HIV related work.
- Receive One on One Coaching – Faith Coordinating Center and Old North State Medical Society staff will serve as coaches for the Ambassadors to discuss challenges they may experience implementing HIV programming and connect them to institutional partners to elevate their work and ensure sustainability.
For additional information on how to become an HIV & FAITH AMBASSADOR email email@example.com
Ready to become an ambassador? Apply today