- Writing with Purpose
- Grammar and Sentence Structure
- Grammar and Punctuation
- A Guide to Writing an Exegesis Paper
- The Basics of Chicago Style
- Annotated Bibliography Guide
- Critical Reading Guidelines
- How to Study for Tests & Exams
- Reading for Comprehension
- Editing and Proofreading
- Using Sources in Academic Writing
- Thesis Statements and Paper Organization
- Basic Writing Tips
Academic coaching is available to assist students with the academic skills necessary to be successful in graduate theological education at Wake Forest University School of Divinity. Academic coaching is free and available to every Wake Divinity graduate student.
Want to improve your study skills, paper writing, or time management and organization? Make an appointment with Khelen Kuzmovich, our Academic Skills Instructor. Khelen is normally available on Tuesdays from 9:30am to 1:00pm and Thursdays from 2:00 to 4:00pm.