The Wake Forest Center for Energy, Environment, and Sustainability (CEES) and the School of Divinity provide students with exposure to sustainability issues through the Graduate Certificate in Sustainability. The certificate requires the completion of 12 credit hours in coursework related to natural science, social sciences and humanities, business management, and law and policy. An application is required.
- SUS 701: Global Human Systems. (3h)
- SUS 703: Resource Management. (3h)
- SUS 702: Sustainable Organizational Management. (3h)
- SUS 704: Environmental Law & Policy. (3h)
- A variety of 1h optional electives are also available each year.
Although these credit hours can be completed during any year of the Master of Divinity, students with this concentration are considered students in the Graduate School during the final (sixth) semester of their course of study.
Application materials should be submitted directly to the Wake Forest University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. GRE scores are not required for application to the certificate program. A complete application will contain all of the following:
- Official Transcripts
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Statement of Interest
- Application Fee
The application deadline for the certificate option is March 31. Visit the CEES website for more information.