Guthrie Prize Nomination
The Margaret Woodford Guthrie Prize is an award established by Wiley C. Guthrie (’52) in memory of his wife. Recipients must have a superior scholarship record, a personality suited to the requirements of Christian ministry, and have effectively participated in the school’s activities.
Friday, April 5, 2019
$1,500 minimum (to be awarded this semester)
To complete your nomination, review the criterion and then complete the form below.
- A 3rd year MDiv student at Wake Forest University School of Divinity.
- Exhibits outstanding academic performance.
- Shows unusual promise for effectiveness in ministry both within the School of Divinity and in the community at large.
- Demonstrates excellence in integrating academic study with constructive leadership and service.
- Models the mission and values of the School of Divinity through participation in the community’s activities.