Forms and Procedures

Below are forms and procedures that will be useful for your academic career at the School of Divinity.

If you have any questions about any academic policies or procedures, please contact the Office of the Academic Dean.

Phone: 336.758.4157

What do you need to do?

Note: A full description of all Policies and Procedures related to academic affairs at the School of Divinity can be reviewed in the Academic Bulletin.