This Week: October 21 – 25October 19, 2013
Advising and Registration Information for Spring 2014
Advising for the spring 2014 term begins Monday, October 28 and continues through Friday, November 1. Registration begins on November 4 and continues through December 6. The School of Divinity’s unofficial spring course schedule is available here. The official course schedule can be accessed through WIN. Descriptions of elective course offerings will be available soon.
Note: We will be finalizing details about several courses in the days ahead. Updated schedules will be posted as they are available.
Registration tips and reminders:
- Spring registration begins on Monday, November 4, 2013 at 6:00 pm for third year students; Tuesday, November 5 at 6:00 pm for second year students; Wednesday, November 6 at 6:00 pm for first year students. Online registration will close on Friday, December 6, 2013 at 5:00 pm. A student’s “year” in the program is determined by number of credit hours completed.
- Students should check their account status before trying to register. Students will not be able to register through WIN unless all holds have been released.
- Students should email firstname.lastname@example.org if they have any trouble with their Personal Identification Number for registration. You will receive your PIN from your faculty adviser.
- Students cannot register through WIN for non-Divinity School courses. Students register for courses in the Department of Religion or in other University schools or departments by completing the appropriate form. The CRN numbers for all University courses can be found in WIN, Virtual Campus, View Class Enrollments, Fall 2013. Susan Robinson in the Office of the Academic Dean will process all registration forms.
- Wait-listing for courses will be done by email through Susan Robinson at: email@example.com
- Permission of Instructor (POI) Registration: Any classes that have a “Permission of Instructor” (POI) designation require that students complete an Add Form and have the instructor sign it or have the instructor send their permission by email to Susan Robinson at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students who want to enroll in an independent study course (IDS) must first secure the permission of the instructor with whom she or he wants to study and then complete an IDS form. Students must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 to qualify for an IDS course.
>> View the full edition of This Week online. (available Sunday by 5:00pm)
Blessings for the week ahead,
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Share this News
Announcing Seminaries that Change the World: Class of 2015
Institutions of distinction, inspiration, engagement and collaboration