This Week: March 24 – 28March 23, 2014
Advising and Registration for Fall 2014
- Advising for Fall 2014 registration begins Monday, March 24 and continues through Friday, March 28.
- Registration for Fall 2014 begins Monday, March 31.
- Summer School registration is open now. More information on this summer’s offerings is available online. Please contact Susan Robinson if you have questions about summer school registration.
Registration tips and reminders:
- Fall registration begins on Monday, March 31 at 8:00 pm for rising third year students; Tuesday, April 1 at 8:00 pm for rising second year students. Online registration will close on Thursday, May 15 at 5:00 pm.
- Do you have HOLDS on your account? Check in WIN to see if you have any registration holds. Go to “Virtual Campus” and then to “Check Your Holds & Registration Status.” If you have any holds on your account, you will not be able to register until the holds are released by the office that has put the hold on your account.
- You will receive your PIN and appointment time from your faculty adviser. Be sure to write your PIN down in a safe place or have your adviser email it to you! NOTE: Susan Robinson will not be releasing PINs to any students. Also, faculty advisers have been instructed not to give you your PIN until you have had an advising meeting.
- Wait-listing for courses. If a course you want to take is full when you attempt to register for it, you can request to be on a waitlist by sending an email to Susan Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should include: your name, your ID number and the course CRN, number, and title.
- Registration for courses requiring a form:
- To register for courses in the Department of Religion or in other University schools or departments, you should complete a “Registration for outside of divinity” form. You will not be registered for the course until the course instructor has signed the form.
- If you want to enroll in an independent study course (IDS), you must first secure the permission of the instructor with whom you want to study. Independent Study forms must be filled out and signed by the instructor. Students must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 to qualify for an IDS course.
- Permission of Instructor (POI): Any courses that have a POI designation require the permission of the instructor in writing, either by ADD form or by email to Susan Robinson at: email@example.com
Forms can be found online or in the green folders in the suite 303 hallway. All forms should be returned to Susan Robinson.
Note: Students who do not register by May 15 will not be able to register for fall 2014 courses until the first day of classes on Monday, August 25, 2014.
Blessings for the week ahead,
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Photo by Ken Bennett, WFU Photographer
Share this News
Wake Forest University conferred degrees to 1,861 graduates during Commencement held on Monday, May 18. Of the graduates, Master of Divinity degrees were awarded to thirty-eight...