This Week: March 18 – 22March 18, 2013
I hope you had a good spring break.
IMPORTANT ADVISING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR FALL 2013:
Advising for Fall 2013 registration begins next Monday, March 25 and continues through Thursday, March 28. Registration begins on April 1 and continues through May 30. The School of Divinity’s fall course schedule is available through WIN. Descriptions of new course offerings will be posted later this week.
Registration tips and reminders:
- Fall registration begins on Monday, April 1, 2013 at 6:00 pm for rising third year students; Tuesday April 2 at 6:00 pm for rising second year students; Wednesday, April 3 at 6:00 pm for first year students. Online registration will close on Thursday, May 30 at 5:00 pm.
- Check your account status before trying to register. If you have any holds on your account, you will not be able to register until the holds are released.
- If you have any trouble with your PIN, email email@example.com for assistance. You will receive your PIN from your faculty adviser. NOTE: Susan Robinson will not be releasing PINs to any students.
- Students cannot register through WIN for non-Divinity courses. In order to register for courses in the Department of Religion or in other University schools or departments, you will need to fill out the appropriate form. The CRN numbers for all University courses can be found in WIN, Virtual Campus, View Class Enrollments, Fall 2013. Susan Robinson, administrative assistant for the Office of the Academic Dean, processes these forms.
- Wait-listing for courses will be by email to Susan Robinson at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students who want to enroll in an independent study course (IDS) must first secure the permission of the instructor with whom she or he wants to study. To register for an IDS course, you must complete an IDS form and submit it to the Office of the Academic Dean. Students must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 to qualify for an IDS course.
- Permission of Instructor (POI) Registration: Any courses that have a “Permission of Instructor” (POI) designation require that students complete a signed ADD form or that the instructor sends permission by email to Susan Robinson at: email@example.com.
Note: Students who do not register by May 30 will not be able to register for Fall 2013 courses until the first day of classes in September.
>> View the full edition of This Week online.
Blessings on the week ahead,
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Share this News
The Wake Forest University School of Divinity welcomed 44 new students at New Student Orientation, held August 20-22, 2014. This year's theme, Coming to the Table,...