Scholarship and Admissions Response
Congratulations on your admission to the MDiv program! At Wake Div you will become a part of a community that is exploring their understanding of God, God’s hopes for the world and how to put God’s hopes and their faith into action. We look forward to journeying with you as you take the next step toward making a difference working for justice, reconciliation and compassion.
Please complete this form no later than the date indicated in your Scholarship Offer letter.
You may also return the hard copy form to the Office of Admissions and Student Services by:
– email – email@example.com
– fax – 336.758.3225
– mail – P.O. Box 7719, Winston-Salem, NC 27109
Paying Your Deposit
The admission deposit is due by the date indicated in your admissions letter. If you’d like to request additional time to make your decision, please let us know.
Your $150.00 admissions deposit can be paid online by following these steps:
1. Go to http://finance.wfu.edu/sfs.
2. Click Guest Login on the lower right hand side of the Student Financial Services webpage.
3. Enter your student ID number in the text field beneath the question, “How do I pay towards an account as a guest payer?”
Don’t know your student ID number? Give us a call at 336.758.3748.
4. On the next screen, your name should appear in the upper left corner. Under the “Account” table, select Pay beside WFU Tuition Deposit.
5. On the next screen, ensure “Fall 2015” is chosen as the term; enter $150.00 as the payment amount; and click Continue.
6. Enter your checking account information; click Continue and following the steps to confirm and submit your tuition deposit payment.
You can also send your admissions deposit via check or money order to:
Wake Forest University School of Divinity
Office of Admissions and Student Services
P.O. Box 7719
Winston-Salem, NC 27109
New Student Checklist
Are you wondering what to do next to prepare for your enrollment at the School of Divinity and your relocation to Winston-Salem? It is all exciting, but can also be overwhelming. That’s why we have created the New Student Checklist. Please complete all items by the indicated deadline. Some items will be updated throughout the spring and summer, so check back to make sure you’re all set. As always, do not hesitate to contact the Office of Admissions and Student Services with any questions!