Event Details← Return to Calendar
“Mind Your Money” Live Seminar2:00pm - 3:30pmVia YouTube Live
Mind Your Money
Hosted by Luther Seminary
Wake Forest University School of Divinity students are invited to participate in the Mind Your Money Session offered through Luther Seminary.
The presentations will be live streamed online via YouTube.
Led by Nathan Dungan, founder and president of Share Save Spend, will present this highly interactive presentation that will help you gain critical insight into what it takes to shape your money narrative. Nathan will illuminate various ways the culture shapes your money habits and values and how that is impacting your financial wellbeing. He will identify specific, actionable steps to help prepare for a variety of financial opportunities and responsibilities.
- Reflect on who and what shaped your early money habits.
- Learn to recognize your dominant money characteristics, and discover how they impact others.
- Discover new ways to communicate effectively and proactively about money and values.
- Develop a financial decision-making process that honors your values.
- Learn how to set realistic money goals that include saving and sharing.
- Get simple, implementable ideas and tools to help you develop healthy money habits.
The context of the presentations to students will be during orientation week for Luther Seminary’s first-year, residential students. The presentations will also be archived so they can be viewed at a later date.
Note: Online attendees will not be able to participate in the Q&A session
- Office of Admissions and Student Services