Christopher T. Copeland
Director of Leadership Development and Spiritual Life,
Assistant Professor of the Practice of Spirituality
BS, Wake Forest; MDiv, Emory; JD, Emory; DMin, San Francisco Theological Seminary
Copeland is currently completing his Doctor of Ministry dissertation entitled: Exploring Effects of the Intersection of the Enneagram and Spiritual Practices upon the Spiritual Lives of Divinity Students. His scholarly interests include the intersection of the Enneagram and spiritual practices and the role of spirituality in the formation of healthy, faithful, religious leaders. Copeland teaches in the area of spirituality with a particular focus on prayer and discernment for individuals and communities. He is a certified spiritual director, teacher of the Enneagram in the Narrative Tradition, labyrinth facilitator, and InterPlay leader.
Alliance of Baptists
- Spirituality of the Enneagram
- Spirituality and Discernment
- Sabbath as Spiritual Practice
- Embodied Spirituality
- Spirituality and Prayer
- Children in Worship
- Worship Practicum
- Art of Ministry
Select Sermons, Educational Series, and Church Presentations
- “The Enneagram for Enhancing Communication.” A training for staff leadership of Carolina Donor Services.
- “There’s No Place for Placement in Theological Education: A Holistic Approach to Career Services.” A workshop for student personnel administrators of the Association of Theological Schools.
- “The Enneagram for Team Building and Conflict Management.” A workshop for the Office of Financial Aid at Wake Forest University.
- “Deepening the Spiritual Life through the Enneagram and Spiritual Practices.” A multi-day workshop and retreat for First Christian Church, Winston-Salem.
- “Vocation, Leadership, and Chaplaincy.” A workshop for chaplain residents at Wake Forest Baptist Health.
- “The Enneagram as a Tool for Effective Clergy Leadership.” Workshop for UCC Communities of Practice.
- “The Enneagram for Spiritual Care Providers.” Workshop for chaplain residents at UNC Health System.
- “The Enneagram for Therapists.” Workshop for social work interns at Triangle Family Services.
- Spiritual Director at the Wild Goose Festival
- Enneagram Studies in the Narrative Tradition
- Spiritual Directors International
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 336.758.3629
- Office: Wingate 108