Below you will find positions in non-profits and other resources for job openings in the non-profit sector.
Please contact employers before submitting application materials since the status of job openings can change rapidly.
- Pompano Beach, Fl: Spiritual Life Director
Posted March 19, 2015
The Premier Partners is proud to assist our client, a leader in the life-care retirement community space, in their search for a Spiritual Life Director. The individual in this role will have the opportunity to impact the lives of elders’ at one of the largest Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Florida. Our client is known for their commitment to the highest quality care, exceptional array of recreational activities and their tropical, lush grounds. The community is located against the backdrop of beautiful Pompano Beach, FL. The Spiritual Life Director will be part of an overarching Wellness team that supports residents’ physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
A non-profit organization with 650 employees and over 900 residents, this community has many exciting new projects in the works, including a state-of-the-art “Greenhouse” building scheduled to open in mid-2016. The Greenhouse model is highly progressive within the industry and focuses on resident’s quality of life and satisfaction. It seeks to promote a sense of belonging and home amongst its residents. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an innovative, growing organization and follow your calling to provide spiritual guidance and care to elders.
Responsibilities will include conducting worship services, organizing and leading Bible studies and religious classes, counseling residents and families, visiting hospitalized residents, and conducting memorial services.
Candidates must possess at least 10 years of pastoral experience and must be ordained ministers. Training and experience working with the senior population is required.
Please visit the following link to for immediate consideration:
Contact: Leslie Collison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anticipated Start Date of Job: May 1, 2015
Application Deadline: April 20, 2015
- North Charleston, SC: Metanoia Fellows
Posted March 16, 2015
The Metanoia Fellows Initiative is an opportunity to learn the theory and practice behind Asset Based Community Development in a supportive and rigorous learning environment. Fellows will become a new generation of leaders for the Charleston region that are well trained in Asset Based Community Development.
- Exposure to living and working alongside under-resourced communities.
- Applicable educational experiences.
- Appetite for hard work and demonstrated personal integrity
- Fellows shall:
- be able to perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation.
- have a willingness to work with community residents as citizens.
- be adaptive to a variety of situations.
- be willing to grow in their knowledge of Asset Based Community Development and Non-Profit Leadership.
- demonstrate willingness and increasing ability to use lessons learned to carry out a specific project over which Fellows will exercise sole leadership (must be a self-starter).
- Metanoia Fellows will be selected without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age or national origin.
Duties of a Metanoia Fellow:
- Exhibit rigorous commitment to an ongoing practice of study, reflection and action over the two year Fellows opportunity.
- Live within the community where the Fellow is assigned and build a system of relationships that can assist the Fellow in strengthening the community from within.
- Work with the citizens of the communities within the Charleston Promise Neighborhood footprint and those investing in the Fellows initiative to complete a four month research project that yields important understanding for the community and those serving the community.
- Work with the citizens of the communities within the Charleston Promise Neighborhood footprint and those investing in the Fellows initiative to complete a community project over the final fourteen months of the Fellows initiative. The project must be sustainable in nature and engaging.
Contact Cam Scott at email@example.com with any questions.
Anticipated Start Date: August 24, 2015
Application Deadline: June 15, 2015