Below you will find positions in non-profits and other resources for job openings in the non-profit sector.
- Raleigh, NC: Executive Director and Treasurer
Posted February 20, 2014
The Woman’s Missionary Union of NC seeks an Executive Director/Treasurer. Must be mature in faith, experienced in WMU and an active member in a Christian church.
Skills required; strong written and oral communication, ability to motivate and network, complex budget management, staff supervision, technology proficiency. Master’s degree preferred.
Send resume with cover letter: WMUNC.email@example.com or mail to Kimberly Overton, WMU NC, PO Box 18309, Raleigh, NC 27619-8309.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2014
- Washington, DC: Faith Work Director
Posted February 19, 2014
The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force seeks a visionary, action oriented, collaborative leader for its faith work. The ideal candidate will have the deep religious grounding, movement-building experience, and political sophistication necessary to: 1) lead and significantly grow the faith work portfolio to its next level of impact and inclusiveness, 2) be a prominent public spokesperson for pro-LGBT religious perspectives, and 3) facilitate and lead networks of religious leaders.
For more information or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2014
- Raleigh, NC: Program Associate for Immigrant and Farmworker Rights
Posted February 19, 2014
The North Carolina Council of Churches seeks a Program Associate for Immigrant and Farmworker Rights. Responsibilities include:
- Write grants and work with large foundations to implement grant-funded programming
- Manage a project budget
- Conduct program evaluation
- Work collaboratively with diverse coalitions, including the Farmworker Advocacy Network and We Are NC
- Research, write and edit new materials, such as immigration fact sheets, Bible studies, etc.
- Plan and coordinate events across NC, such as clergy breakfast gatherings and an annual day-long conference
- Engage in legislative advocacy, including writing letters to the editor, op-ed articles, phone calls and in-person visits with elected officials, and coordinating legislative visits by people of faith
- Attend Governing Board meetings (4 per year)
- Assume other tasks as requested by the Executive Director
Application Deadline: February 28, 2014
- North Carolina Center for Nonprofits
The North Carolina Center for Nonprofits maintains a comprehensive job listing of positions available in non-profit organizations across the state.