The School of Divinity welcomes community members to audit selected courses each fall and spring semester. Each instructor determines the availability of his or her class to auditors. A list of courses available for auditing is posted below.
Process for Auditors
- Please contact Susan Robinson, the administrative assistant in the Office of Academic Affairs in the School of Divinity (Wingate Hall, Room 303B), to register as an auditor. You will receive instructions on the auditing process, an Application to Audit, and information on the course that you wish to audit.
- Attending the first class session of the course you wish to audit is important. Please introduce yourself to the instructor at the beginning of class and get their signature on your application. The instructor’s signature is your acceptance into the course.
- The cost of auditing courses is $85 per credit hour, which adds up as follows: 1 hour course is $85; 2 hour course is $170; 3 hour course is $255. Most of the courses open to audit are listed as 3 credit hours. Checks must be presented with your application to audit and made payable to WFU School of Divinity.
- Return your Application to Audit registration form with your check to either the instructor of Susan Robinson in Wingate Hall, Room 303B.
- As an auditor you must register your vehicle with the Parking Management Office. Traffic Rules and Regulations state: Article II Motor Vehicle Registration: “All persons residing or operating vehicles on Wake Forest University property, must register vehicles they are operating, day or night, whether or not owned by the operator. This includes students who are part-time, auditing classes or completing theses.” The Parking & Transportation Office is located in the Alumni Hall (formerly the University Services Building) Room 138 and is open Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Courses Available to Audit – Spring 2014
Spring 2014 classes begin Tuesday, January 14.
|BIB 512 – Introduction to New Testament Greek II||Powell, James||M W F, 10:00-10:50am|
|MIN 631 – The Ministry of Pastoral Care||Jensen, Mark||T Th, 9:30 – 10:45am|
|MIN 712 – Topics in Pastoral Theology||Jensen, Mark||Th, 5:00 – 6:15pm|
|SPI 572 – Quaker Spirituality||Carter, Max||F, 8:00 – 10:30am (starting 1.31.14)|
The following weekend intensive courses are also available to audit:
|MIN 510A – Introduction to Religious Leadership and Administration: Congregational Culture and Story as a Resource for Religious Leadership||Frank, Thomas||January 24 – 26||Friday, 2:30 – 5:30pm; Saturday, 8:30am – 4:30pm; Sunday, TBA|
|MIN 510B – Introduction to Religious Leadership and Administration: Organizing for Ministry||Frank, Thomas||February 21 – 23||Friday, 2:30 – 5:30pm; Saturday, 8:30am – 4:30pm; Sunday, TBA|