The School of Divinity welcomes community members to audit selected courses each fall and spring semester. Instructors determines the availability of their class to auditors. A list of courses available for auditing is posted below.
Process for Auditors
- To receive more information on the application and registration process for auditing, contact Susan Robinson, administrative coordinator academic affairs. You can email Susan or contact her at 336.758.4157.
- Attending the first class session of the course you wish to audit is important. Please introduce yourself to the instructor at the beginning of class and get their signature on your application. The instructor’s signature is your acceptance into the course.
- The cost of auditing courses is $85 per credit hour, which adds up as follows: 1 hour course is $85; 2 hour course is $170; 3 hour course is $255. Most of the courses open to audit are listed as 3 credit hours. Checks must be presented with your application to audit and made payable to WFU School of Divinity.
- Return your Application to Audit registration form with your check to either the instructor or Susan Robinson in Wingate Hall 203B.
- As an auditor you must register your vehicle with the Parking Management Office. Traffic Rules and Regulations state in Article I, Section 15, Motor Vehicle Registration: “Anyone auditing a class at Wake Forest University needs to register their vehicle, no matter what the duration or length of the class may be. Class auditors parking on campus during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. may purchase a semester hang tag.”
- The Parking & Transportation Office is located in the Alumni Hall. You can access their website for more information or contact them at 336.758.PARK.
Courses Available to Audit – Spring 2016
Spring 2016 classes begin Tuesday, January 12. You can view the complete course schedule here.
|Classes available to audit will be announced soon.|